Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Today I will repot the ferns at work. I bought 3 ferns at Jewel and they are gorgeous. I imagine that in new bigger pots they will become huge before long. It is amazing how they respond to the right care and more soil!! Unfortunately with the economy in a standstill, it has been rather slow at work, so this will give me something to do.
I am starting the fourth week of eating more healthfully and my profile is shrinking, thank goodness! I am still focused on food because it is so much fun to look forward to. But now I am focused on my chicken breast salad with greens and tomatoes. Ut oh! I'm getting hungry!
M and Stella are on a four day trip up North, so I am enjoying my freedom. Hopefully I will get all my plantings done. After a cold couple of weeks, today is glorious.
This morning on my way to work I was in deep thought about annuities and how popular they are in workplaces. That's because the agents get gigantic commissions, so they shamelessly push them. They apply tons of lipstick to that pig! It's too bad that they are influenced more by their fattened wallets than they are by their client's welfare. Annuities stink! Don't know of anyone other than the greedy agents who like them. There are usually huge penalties to get out as well as the huge commissions to get in!
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. And remember during your cook outs of the sacrifices made by our men and women in the Armed Forces. We have much to be grateful for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home